Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor and recycler of building products and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have a requirement for an ICT Service Desk Admin to join our expanding team in Alfreton.
The ICT Department is seeking a highly organised, motivated individual who works well within a fast paced, multi-tasking environment. You will be responsible for handling first and second line support of incident and service requests. This relates to all ICT technology and SAP support for over 1800 end user community and over 200 remote locations. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, mobile device administration and new user management.
You will ensure the appropriate support and controls are updated including the associated administration tasks which include telecoms, site dB management and ServiceDesk KPI reporting.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end users satisfaction
- Monitor and respond efficiently and effectively to requests received through the ICT service management tool (Manage Engine).
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Utilise and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Installing software and hardware
- Assist with on-boarding of new users
- Report issues via the correct escalation process
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Recent and relevant experience within a busy Service Desk environment
- This role requires travel to remote locations so a full clean driving licence is required
- Outstanding Customer Service / End User experience
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, numeracy and analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Familiar with SAP would be desirable.
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate PLC that genuinely still has that “family feel” where you will feel connected to the Eurocell team
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Exciting work environment
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
One team, customer centric, driving world class sustainable solutions everywhere we operate.
Eurocell are an equal opportunities employer.
Keep in touch with us - Follow us on;
Facebook - @eurocellcareers
Twitter - @eurocellcareers
LinkedIn – Eurocell Plc