Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent requirement for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our busy team in our Basingstoke branch.
This role would suit a Trade professional who has the ability to step into other areas of the branch. A hands on role, you will support the effective running of the branch including stock control, trade counter sales, dealing with customers and suppliers, goods-in and despatch and deputising for the Branch Manager in their absence.
Saturday rotating (0800-1200)
- Supervise the effective running of the trade branch warehouse
- Operate the FLT and coordinating delivery of materials to and from the branch
- Ensure that all stock procedures are followed and operational standards are met
- Work with the Branch Manager towards minimising stock losses and variance in stock levels
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the warehouse and branch
- Support with stocktakes and audits, providing administrative support where necessary
- Recommend measures to improve quality of service and the effectiveness of the branch
- Ensure that all relevant Health & Safety Policies are complied with
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in working in an trade warehouse, depot or unit is essential
- Trade counter experience specifically within the glazing or building industry is an advantage
- Supervisory experience is highly advantageous
- History of retail / trade / merchant background
- IT Literate
- Excellent people skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Valid driving license and ideally have local knowledge
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
A stock market listed PLC and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.