ROLE: Branch Sales Manager
HOURS: 40 per Week – Permanent Role
Eurocell are a stock market listed Plc and the market leader for uPVC products within the building industry. We know that our people are our greatest asset, we are successful, dynamic, ambitious and looking for great team players to grow with us.
We are looking for talented, driven and focused Trade management professionals who possess extensive knowledge and comprehensive understanding of wholesale and the distribution of trade products.
This is a field-based role covering the Ipswich & Thetford branches; maximising sales and providing sales management to branches throughout the region, promoting our ever expanding and innovative product range through developing relationships with local trade people and trade companies.
WHAT DO OUR BRANCH SALES MANAGERS DO?:
- Build relationships with new and existing customers within the area
- Manage a portfolio of customers to achieve sales and margin targets
- Ensure customer satisfaction in all areas through regular feedback
- Call on customers on a regular basis, provide quotes and ensure that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
- Agree marketing and sales campaigns with Regional Management Team
- Prepare quotations for potential customers
- Maintain appropriate records on clients and sales activities
- Work with the Branch Manager to ensure deliveries to Customers are made within agreed timescales
- Implement innovation and change management initiatives to improve business performance
- Responsible for the management, development and motivation of the branch staff
- Report the branch results and implement corrective actions
WHAT WE NEED FROM OUR BRANCH SALES MANAGER
- A full and valid driving license is essential
- Consistent track record of field-based business development success and managing trade staff
- Experience within a similar management role ideally in a trade / builders merchant / retail, glazing or UPVC environment
- Commercial awareness, with an understanding of negotiation and profit margins
- Accomplished at preparing and delivering sales presentations to a diverse customer base
- Passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- Ability to work under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- An excellent monthly bonus scheme, 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
- Free Life Assurance Plan of 3x your Annual Salary
- Option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme at discounted rates, and share in our company success
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
This role offers fantastic opportunity to progress within the Eurocell Group.