As part of one of our dynamic Warehouse Operative teams, you will pick and pack products using various MHE equipment, ready for dispatch to our branch network and valued customers.
Our state of the art brand new Distribution centre is in South Normanton, with easy access from the A38 and M1, public transport is available from local towns.
It is a bright and airy environment with free parking and canteen with free tea and coffee facilities
Applicants should have a keen eye for detail and be quality minded to ensure our valued customers receive their products first time, every time, cut and prepared to their individual needs
Our roles will be offered on a full-time, permanent basis
WHAT WE NEED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES:
- Applicants should be comfortable working in a medium to heavy lifting environment (full training given including Manual Handling training)
- Previous experience of MHE is not essential but could be an advantage
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working to targets and deadlines
- Applicants should be self-motivated and reliable
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development.
- 33 Days holiday including bank holidays