Eurocell Plc are open for business and proud to be supporting the building and construction industry. Following the recent Government announcements, we want to reassure you that in line with Government guidelines and as an essential retailer, our branches and manufacturing sites will remain open. As a “Covid Secure” business, we have extremely stringent measures in place to protect our staff and our customers.
Eurocell PLC are a dynamic Manufacturer, Distributor and Recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 trade branches across the UK. We are extremely proud of our significant growth trajectory, which continues with new branches exploding into action nationwide. We are seeking talented trade professionals to help us continue our trajectory, and to grow with us. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing the Eurocell team further, by appointing a Trade Counter Sales Assistant to join our busy team in our Chester branch on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate should possess strong IT skills, excellent customer care, solid local knowledge and somebody looking to grow within the role and the business as we offer a structured career path and progression.
Our Trade Counter Sales Assistant roles are pivotal positions within our branch network, and every day can be different.
There are 3 elements to Eurocell’s Trade Counter Sales Assistant role:
- First Point of Contact – Face to Face Customer Service
- Meeting and greeting customers into branch and at the trade counter
- Assisting with face to face, telephone and email enquiries
- Meeting and exceeding sales KPIs and targets
- Providing customers with information such as stock availability, products, pricing and lead times
- Working with the Sales Manager to open new trade accounts
- Driving – Delivering Products to Customers – 3.5t long wheelbase flatbed
- Loading, delivering and unloading goods at customer sites within the local area
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained and kept clean
- Checking and recording delivery paperwork
- Warehousing – Pick and Prepare Orders, Checking Stock, Goods-in and Despatch
- Unloading deliveries into the Branch Warehouse
- Stock management with a high degree of accuracy
- Completing system transactions for dispatch of stock, goods in, receiving and stock locations
- Monday-Friday 0700 - 1630
- Rotating Saturdays 0745 - 1215
- KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A full and valid driving license is essential
- Experience of a similar role ideally in a trade / builders merchant /retail, glazing or UPVC environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Reliability, good time keeping and attendance
- A high level of self-motivation
- Ability to communicate at all levels professionally
- Smart Appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sales driven to achieve high standards and KPIs
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme, and share the company success
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- This role offers fantastic opportunity to progress within the Eurocell Group
ABOUT EUROCELL: A stock market listed PLC and 2020 winner of Best Trade Counter and Best Recycler at the National Fenestration Awards, Eurocell is the UKs number 1 for upvc products within the building industry. We are successful, ambitious, expanding, and looking for great team players to grow with us.
COVID: Like most businesses, Eurocell have adapted our ways of working and environment to ensure that you, our customers, our colleagues and families are safe. All COVID priority actions are in place; with the provision of face masks, social distancing, hand sanitisers, screens, one-way systems, and reduced crowding where appropriate. As guidelines change, we will remain flexible and adaptable and continue to update our ways of working to maintain all COVID protective measures.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.
*Please note, only applications submitted via our Careers site will be considered at this time.