Eurocell Plc are open for business and proud to be supporting the building and construction industry. Following the recent Government announcements, we want to reassure you that in line with Government guidelines and as an essential retailer, our branches and manufacturing sites will remain open. As a “Covid Secure” business, we have extremely stringent measures in place to protect our staff and our customers.
Eurocell PLC are a dynamic Manufacturer, Distributor and Recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 trade branches across the UK. We are extremely proud of our significant growth trajectory, which continues with new branches exploding into action nationwide. We are seeking talented trade professionals to help us continue our trajectory, and to grow with us.
We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing the Eurocell team further, by appointing a Branch Manager to join our busy team in our Sutton Coldfield branch.
Our Sutton Coldfield branch will provide an exciting challenge for the successful candidate, and represents an excellent opportunity within the Eurocell Group. Ideally, candidates will have experience within our industry. They will be the proud leader of the branch, utilising excellent people and management skills to lead a small team, and ensure that your branch operates as effectively as possible.
This Trade Branch would benefit from a sales and customer focused Branch Manager who is happy to serve customers, proactively engage with potential future customers, drive sales, maximise the margin, whilst ensuring our customers always walk away happy.
- Monday-Friday 0700 - 1630
- Rotating Saturdays 0745 - 1215
- Ensuring that the branch operates efficiently and to high standards
- Managing a busy Trade Counter delivering the highest customer service to maximise profitability and profit margin
- Managing, supporting and developing a team of Trade Counter Assistants and Warehouse Supervisors
- Promoting our expanding product range
- Quickly resolving any customer issues
- Managing and develop a small branch team
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Providing customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Working with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
- Enhancing sales and the customer experience within the branch
- Your motivation and ability to inspire people will play a big part in your success. Our Branch Managers are hands-on, lead by example, and are focused on driving their team to reach sales and branch targets
- KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A full and valid driving license is essential
- Experience within a similar management role ideally in a trade / builders merchant /retail, glazing or UPVC environment
- Strong management skills and experience of leading a team
- Previous experience of developing teams to maximise job satisfaction and performance
- Passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- Good organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- Excellent monthly bonus scheme
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme, and share the company success
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- This role offers fantastic opportunity to progress within the Eurocell Group.
ABOUT EUROCELL: A stock market listed PLC and 2020 winner of Best Trade Counter and Best Recycler at the National Fenestration Awards, Eurocell is the UKs number 1 for upvc products within the building industry. We are successful, ambitious, expanding, and looking for great team players to grow with us.
COVID: Like most businesses, Eurocell have adapted our ways of working and environment to ensure that you, our customers, our colleagues and families are safe. All COVID priority actions are in place; with the provision of face masks, social distancing, hand sanitisers, screens, one-way systems, and reduced crowding where appropriate. As guidelines change, we will remain flexible and adaptable and continue to update our ways of working to maintain all COVID protective measures.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.
*Please note, only applications submitted via our Careers site will be considered at this time.