Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of overs 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent requirement for a Maintenance Technician to join our busy manufacturing site.
Eurocell have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join the team at Alfreton. You will be joining a busy Maintenance department of 9 Technicians, where you will carry out reactive breakdowns and proactive preventative measures. This is a fast-paced, busy role where you will support with the maintenance of all PVCu production machinery, ensuring the department operates efficiently.
4 on/4 off
0600-1800 and 1800-0600 alternate Days and Nights.
- Maintenance of DC motors and associated drives.
- Maintenance of process control equipment.
- Electrical installations and/or mechanical installation work.
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance systems (mechanical and electrical).
- Breakdown maintenance involving faultfinding on industrial and process control systems.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on PVCu extrusion plant and equipment.
- Liaison with contractors and suppliers.
- Ordering of new/replacement equipment.
- Issuing of work permits
- Involves travel across multi-sites in Alfreton (vehicle provided)
Key Skills / Experience:
- Significant Mechanical and Electrical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Recognised electrical/mechanical maintenance apprenticeship/training scheme
- Electrical 70% / Mechanical 30%
- Logical problem solving approach
- Understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Maintenance and repair of PLC systems
- The successful candidate will have good communication skills and have a proactive, logical problem solving approach to tasks
- Driving license
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.