Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have a requirement for an Assistant Product Category Manager to join our expanding team in Alfreton for a Maternity Cover.
You will be joining a high performing team, supporting the Category Management function within the building products industry. You will support the development and deployment of core category strategy across our UK branch network, drive sales & brand awareness and provide an industry leading customer experience. Working closely with our suppliers, you will ensure range management, pricing, profitability, product performance and product quality is refined to take us to the next level. Yet it is also the chance to build on your skills to progress.
- Engage suppliers to deliver category driving initiatives
- Work with suppliers to create joint category placement for brand and private label growth, develop Eurocell OL outside of existing categories of Silicones, Adhesives & Cleaners
- Proactively manage strategic category partnerships
- Provide category insight
- Management of category trading plans & promo campaigns
- Drive category revenue via direct suppliers & affiliates
- Be the category champion and drive the category agenda across the business
- Develop effective visual merchandising within the branch network with key suppliers
- Work collaboratively with external sales teams and customers to deliver growth, whilst aligning with the category strategy
- Work with Planning team developing the S&OP process for traded goods
- Develop internal Commercial function, and mentor team members
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Success within a market leading, high volume, multi-product business
- Strong background in managing and co-ordinating the delivery of a portfolio of core product categories
- Analytical skills and strong commercial acumen
- First class effective communicator across all levels of the organisation
- Experience of category strategy development, vendor management, procurement, inventory planning and budgeting
- Successful delivery of change at pace
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate Plc which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.