Eurocell PLC are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of over 200 retail branches across the UK. We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager to join our warehousing facility in Sutton in Ashfield. You will be required to lead, manage and direct operations through a team of Warehouse Team Leaders to deliver a timely and efficient service to business operations and Eurocell customers.
As a key member of the Management team, you will contribute significantly to the strategic plan of the company to deliver flexibility, service and cost in-line with our company vision. You will need to take a hands-on approach and have sound knowledge of Warehouse Management, ideally within a manufacturing or production environment.
Working 5 days out of 7
Mornings - 0600-1400
- Manage a shift of c40 Warehouse Operatives via a number of Team Leaders
- Train, develop, coach and performance manage your team
- Ensure team can effectively plan their area and actively manage their activities
- Conduct disciplinary meetings and investigations relating to conduct and behavioural issues
- Drive company absence control procedures to ensure maximum attendance levels
- Ensure manual handling and MHE driver assessments are completed by the team
- Review existing processes and produce suggestions for improvement
- Identify areas where service can be improved and implement internal targets to drive improvements
- Project future stock holding levels and identify any potential capacity issues
- Formulate resource plans to ensure all customer SLAs are achieved and that costs are minimised
- Investigate root cause of non-compliance reports and implement effective measures to prevent re-occurrence
- Ensure all hazardous materials are stored, handled and disposed of correctly
- Complete LPA and G.E.M.B.A walks accurately and within the specified timescales to comply with company policies
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of Warehouse Shift Manager / First Line Manager duties from a Manufacturing / Production background
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Actively committed to team development
- Experience of Disciplinary Investigations
- Effective leadership with a ‘can do’ mentality
- Resilient, assertive and open to change
- Embrace personal challenge
- Must be able to work on own initiative in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work to meet business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation and planning skills
- Demonstrate experience of delivering Business Change / Process Improvements
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and shift allowance
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Eurxtras – discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares – the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
- By joining Eurocell you will join a professional, corporate PLC which values integrity, is customer centric and operates as one team.
A stock market listed PLC and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018. Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer, distributor & Recycler of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With over 200 UK branches nationwide, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.